The Vault

Who are these guys? What hair-brained game will they come up with next? How can I sue them? Will they ever grow up? If its general info you're looking for concerning our small company, this is the place to look.. and ask.

Moderator: Chris

The Vault

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm

It occurred to me that an interesting. or at least funny, aspect of what we do here at ICGD is probably invisible to most folks.

We design a LOT of games that never actually see the light of day, but are instead consigned to "the vault" - a closet here at "the shop" that contains all of our prototypes that were rejected as games and will at the very least need 'more work' before being considered for publication.

Here's the current list, in no particular order. As I find other, older stuff, I'll post it here as well.

...and bear in mind that these have their "playtest names" and so might finally appear with more comercial monicers :D

Chris' Gar Space Game of Galactic Conquest
Technical Fowl
Elima-Matey
Gods of Denial
He Who Dies with the Most Toys Wins
Cowboys and Jihadians
Paws of Fury
Lawn Order
Polyester Warriors
Gang Wars
The Bad Taste Card Game

Those were the old prototype I foud TODAY whlie sorting thru some old stock boxes... as mentioned, I'll list more when I find more :D

I'm pretty sure that box was from just a year or two of scrapped ideas. :D

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:23 am

Yeah, and it looks like Feudal Effort will be getting "vaulted" as well... its too predictable play-wise. I am working on an laternate now that is "different enough" that it will need a new name, but I plan on playtesting it here.

I'll reveal a bit more when I have finished, fear not.

Merry Christmas!

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Return to About Inner City Games Designs