Lance! (new rpg)

Who are these guys? What hair-brained game will they come up with next? How can I sue them? Will they ever grow up? If its general info you're looking for concerning our small company, this is the place to look.. and ask.

Moderator: Chris

Lance! (new rpg)

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Yeah, I have something cooking on the old hard drive. Its a new near future rpg called Lance (vernacular for freelance space-jockey), and the early play-testing is very promising.

I'll post some updates soon, and I should have some freebie pdf char gen rules to distribute in a couple of weeks. The eventual plan is for an online campaign, probably run over in the DF (dragonsfoot) chat room.

As mentioned... I'll be posting more info soon as this game is already PAST the planning stage.

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Lance! (new rpg)

Postby Chris » Thu May 27, 2010 5:43 am

Okay so as of today, 5/27/10, I'm back to work on the Lance rough draft - we just finished a rather lengthy tabletop playtest (3 months of 5-hour Sunday sessions), all of which proved both fun and informative.

Trying to finish the rough draft corrections and additions by 5 PM tomorrow.

Stay tuned... this one will be the next freebie... and a hoped for chat-room online campaign to start in a week or so.

Char gen rules will be available next week.

Holler if you are interested.
XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Return to About Inner City Games Designs