Too Many Projects

Who are these guys? What hair-brained game will they come up with next? How can I sue them? Will they ever grow up? If its general info you're looking for concerning our small company, this is the place to look.. and ask.

Moderator: Chris

What should Chris hurry up and finish?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:34 pm

Fuzzy Heroes 2nd Edition
No votes
Seas of Hazgar novel
44%
Shrapnel!
No votes
Fuedal Effort
11%
Medieval War PIGs
No votes
Advanced War PIGs
11%
Blind Date - the pick-a-path adventure
No votes
Some Assembly Required
11%
The Seas of Hazgar Campaign Set
No votes
Castle Wolfmoon
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:06 pm

I am working on CW this week! Mike, my partner/co-designer, had a similar response to your own, Greg.

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Greg Ellis » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:16 pm

'Course, now that you've told me that the Antarctic Bird might be interested, I'm gonna have to change my answer to the Hazgar Novel.
Greg Ellis

Postby deimos3428 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:54 am

*** This post has been edited for your own protection. Nothing to see here. Move along, now.***
Last edited by deimos3428 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimos3428

Postby Greg Ellis » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:06 am

I've probably said too much already... :oops:
Greg Ellis

CW

Postby Antmaster » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Hmm, how many licks does it take to get to the center of Castle Wolfmoon?

1978=1, 1979=2, 1980=3, if you finish it this year that will be 30....

Then again, I always thought of Wolfmoon as the gaming version of the Cathedral La Seu in Barcelona. It just takes on a life of it's own, growing & branching out new, different spires, deeper crannies, more secret attics..,over the years.
Antmaster
Lord of Ants
Antmaster

Postby deimos3428 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Greg Ellis wrote:'Course, now that you've told me that the Antarctic Bird might be interested, I'm gonna have to change my answer to the Hazgar Novel.

I'm an idiot. I just got that. (I was thinking of an entirely different bird.)
deimos3428

Postby Chris » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 pm

For those wondering - the Master of Ants played CW in its original incarnation, including the local hamlet of Edgetown (since removed) back in 1978.

He liked it, but I do seem to remember alcohol being involved...

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Fuedal

Postby Wayne Targo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:27 am

Hi Guys, Deekin here. Yep, we're alive & doing well after the BIG move. Now down to business, I have an idea'er for Fuedal. It's a combination of an older game I have called "Warlords" (circa 1972) & an old Microprose game called " Master of Magic." (YES, I still have copies of both, just have to FIND THEM in this cluster.) My thoughts were to have them released as a series of micro-games. I think with a little bit of combined mental powers it shouldn't be to difficult to bring this monster to life. Anyhover, let me know what you think. OH!!!! New e-mail address is wtargo@hotmail.com.
New street address is;
526 S. Wisconsin st. Apt. #4 Elkhorn, WI. 53121.
New phone number is;
262-743-1159.
Normally home all weekend and week nites. Talk at ya later!
Deekin T.
Wayne Targo

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:59 pm

...and for those wondering - The new street address here is:
7027 4 Mile Road
Franksville, WI.53126

...and I WILL get some pics up.

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Greg Ellis » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Pics like these?

Greg Ellis

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:54 pm

:D Thanks Greg.

The green Grandpa car (lower left) is now on consignment at used car lot, so we have pared down a bit.

It also doesn't look like the Charger wil hit the street this summer *sigh* as gaming projects will take precedence.

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

About that poll...

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:42 am

There will obviously be no production of anything to do with "Hazgar" altho the novel will simply have the place names changed.

Namrir is dead.

...but the story will ive on. :D

I shoiuld have a new post up in micro-games concerning Feudal Effort soon as we did a quick playtest last Sunday (7/13).

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Too Many Projects

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 am

Just a quick update, and an explanation of the inter-relationship I have with Sir James M. Ward of Eldritch Enterprises.

James and I have become really good friends over the last three years. We've been friends for a long time (decades, I think). These days, we're "totally buds" (pardon the colloquialism).

I love Jim's Sci-Fi stuff... and he at least tolerates mine. ... and we are writing quite a bit of sci-fi together under the Eldritch Ent. banner (the Dark series).

...and

...I really want to finish Lance as a result. That has been placed at the top of my to-do list. It needs a modicum of simplification, a bit of balance, and a finish to the text. We've been playing it for 3 years now.. so play-testing is no longer an issue. The system works, and it works fairly well. All of the things that "running the math" won't tell you we have discovered to be pretty good, and those that weren't we have tweaked. I need to get this project out of my brain and fully "onto paper".

...and then we will be upgrading all of our already in-print titles to InDesign files and pdfs that can be read on any device available. Print copy will be readily available as well. This conversion of old but in-print titles is our next project. Its not a small project.

...and then, Wolfmoon AND Hazgarian novel. I plan to work on one, and then work on the other when I need a break from the first.

All of this I am going to attempt cramming into the end of this year. I am still awash in EE work, but hope to be through it by the end of September.

Wish me luck.. and thanks for keeping the faith gang.

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Previous

Return to About Inner City Games Designs