War PIGs Gaming

Yes, we're giong to start gaming here within a week to ten days. This forum is the place to find out when, where, how to, and what to play!

War PIGs Gaming

Postby Chris » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm going to start one of these as well, campaign style.

You'll start with a squad of men. Every time you beat an opponent, you'll get Victory points that will allow you to bump their statistics.

Every time you lose a battle, you'll get additional points to replace your losses. This MAY allow you to buy new guys in excess of four guys. I'm thinking of instituting some salvage rules as well to help you grow your army.

Alliances between players are entirely within the rules, but should one whole side not show up for a scheduled battle, the other side is considered the victor and will get an automatic 4 Victory points.

IF an alliance is battling, any players not showing up will be considered to have "misplaced their orders" and the battle will go on anyway, without the support of the missing allied member....

Anyway gang - let me know what times are good, and who wants to play. We have space for about ten players on this one.

If you want to play this one, altho I will teach rules, you should probably have a copy of the game.
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:03 am

Here's a sample game-play shot:
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Return to General stuff