Trade Wars!

Okay this will be the home for "signin daily and play your turn when you have time".

Check out whats available, and let me know what you'd Like to add

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Just for fun - with Green choosing Oil, I'd attack his tanks in my tank factory, most likely killing both, but with some possibility of killing only one. I'd then use all of my oil to send 5 planes to Red's Oil factory... and one plane to reinforce the plane factory garrison - again a good likelihood of killing everything there. The LU(s) would die in the eat phase, and I'd have five chances to roll 3 8(s) on three dice.

Its possible he'd survive, but unlikely. He'd still have a turn to send help to either his tank or plane factory, but he has only two tanks that he can move (only two are in his country), and that's not enough to expel the invaders in any of the four factories.

Yellow is then a sitting duck as I would simply take over the med facility, letting his huge tank army starve.

I'l be spamming for players here and on DF - any questions before we start again? I will do an 8-player if we get more than 5 players.

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:33 pm

1 food feeds 5, and eating happens at the end of the turn.

This allows units that might starve to act as defense, and makes them somewhat cheaper to maintain.

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Play By E-Mail