I NEED to role play, Online

Okay this will be the home for "signin daily and play your turn when you have time".

Check out whats available, and let me know what you'd Like to add

I NEED to role play, Online

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 am

All right, I'll confess. I have a desperate need to run the new Lance RPG online, and I should be able to finish a set of COMPLETE rough draft rules, including character advancement, within the next ten days.

But we do not as yet have a chat room.

SO... if we do not get one, I'll most likely be running over at Dragonsfoot.

Does anyone have a problem with DF that might want to play? I love those guys.... but feel free to comment with no holds barred (seriously) as this needs to work for everyone.

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Re: I NEED to role play, Online

Postby Kersus » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 am

I wish we could host it at TOL, but that won't be available anytime soon for RT chat. Do PLEASE cross-post on TOL when you're going to start. I'm okay with Dragonsfoot. I haven't been there in ages though. Hopefully my account is still active.
[url=http://www.facebook.com/groups/tripleoakleaf][i]Become a Furiously Eclectic Facebooker![/i][/url]
Kersus

Postby Darius » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm

I totally missed this thread. DF is fine with me. However, if you want another option, I do have a chat room set up with a dice roller and everything. You can use that as well.
Darius

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

Link me to the sight and I'll check it out Darius (wouldn't hurt to plug the site regardless, nes pas?)
:D
XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Darius » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:31 am

Well the site is going to be redone in a couple of months. Not really anything there. I never got around to getting an easy to find link on the forums page for the chat. You can get to the chat by going here:http://www.perilousjourneys.com/forums/chat/ It is linked to the forums, so you might want to go here and register first then go to the chat page: http://www.perilousjourneys.com/forums/index.php
Darius

Postby tadk » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Chris wrote:All right, I'll confess. I have a desperate need to run the new Lance RPG online, and I should be able to finish a set of COMPLETE rough draft rules, including character advancement, within the next ten days.

But we do not as yet have a chat room.

SO... if we do not get one, I'll most likely be running over at Dragonsfoot.

Does anyone have a problem with DF that might want to play? I love those guys.... but feel free to comment with no holds barred (seriously) as this needs to work for everyone.

XXOOCC

What is this Lance RPG??????
tadk

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 am

Its a near-future, stat and skill based, rules light rpg for use in a space opera style setting (think Firefly, Space 1999, that sort of genre). There are no gravity generators, force fields, etc... just things that exist now in what might be classified as a 'less than practical' form.

We've been playtesting it on the tabletop here at ICGD since February... but I still need to finish a revised rough draft of the basic rules.

Yes, I am worthless... mayhap this week. I also need to finish the rough spacecraft shipbuilding rules.

and then the rpg system rules will be given away, at least for a bit.

Stay tuned!
XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Postby tadk » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Well I will be interested in checking it out when it is presentable to the public
tadk

Postby Darius » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Ship building rules. Sounds interesting. But do you have the most important part done? The ship combat rules.
Darius

Postby Chris » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Ship combat is really easy in this game as it is set up for role-playing rather than as a minis game. "Precise damage location", and topics with that level of detail are not as critical as they would be were this a minis game.

But yes, they are done.

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Kersus » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Anything new here?
[url=http://www.facebook.com/groups/tripleoakleaf][i]Become a Furiously Eclectic Facebooker![/i][/url]
Kersus

Postby Kersus » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 pm

<Looks in rafters>
Kersus

Postby Chris » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

I have been spending most of my creative time working with Eldritch Ent., a new company formed between Frank Mentzer, Tim Kask, myself, and James Ward, which is, yes, a fairly lame excuse. "Lance" has dropped to 3rd on my to-do list... but its still on there.

Mayhap some holiday rpg-ing? I do still have an unrequited need.

(I do read these - sorry for the delayed response).

XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Postby tadk » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey a link to Eldritch Ent would be nice too so we can show some support there as well
tadk

Postby Darius » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 pm

The company does not really exist. Instead, they all got together and decided to play a joke on Chris and make him do all this work. Then come April 1st they let him know it was all for naught. Don't let Chris know or it will ruin the prank.
Darius

Next

Return to Play By E-Mail