Finally, Some Pictures!

If its made of plastic, it looks like a miniature version of a soldier, animal, bug, or just about anything else, we've probably published a rule set for it. This is the place to find out more about War PIGs and our other micro-miniatures games.

Moderator: Chris

Finally, Some Pictures!

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 am

Let me start by digressing. I have an OLD digital camera, and it takes floppy discs... those old, 3.5-inch drink coasters.

I finally got a drive hooked up to my current work computer... and so we have some pics of WarPIGs being played at Gaming Hoopla!!!!

As you can see, the Allies were ready to invade with several higgins boats filled to the brim, a group of engineers (on the left) on the beach, and a DD Sherman prepared to roll in. The Wehrmacht was ready tho as well, with three 88s trained on the beach, several machine gun nests, and a mortar group on the far right on the cliff top.

The engineers cleared a path as the battle went on, but most of them were killed by a combination of mortar fire and machine gun fire from above. The Allies DID manage to get the Sherman to advance past the seawall (again, on the right).

But the Germans countered with an assualt on the poor sherman by a PZ 3H (tank) and two of the 88s that were posted on that end of the cliffs. The poor Sherman did not stand a chance. The Allies had also pinned their hopes on two airstrikes, but neither of them was at all effective.

If you look closely, you can see that there is still an 88 in the bunker, and one behind the far hill as the Allies cling to the slim cover provided by the cliffside. The PZ3H was also knocked out, eventually, but far too much German firepower remained intact.

Needless to say, it was a bad day for the Allies....
XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Return to War PIGs (war with Plastic Infantry Guys)