Shattered Phalanx Enterprises!

Yes, we're giong to start gaming here within a week to ten days. This forum is the place to find out when, where, how to, and what to play!

Shattered Phalanx Enterprises!

Postby BroccoliRage » Tue May 19, 2009 11:24 pm

With the help of the incomparable Chris Clark of the world renowned Inner City Games company, I am pleased to announce that I will starting my own line of roleplaying products!

I will be publishing the first module, Vomica, in one month. The products will be set in my own setting, Gaia, a greek mythology setting that also draws inspiration from classic sword & sorcery and pulp fiction literature. I don't want to give too much away about the module up front, other than it will be written in a fashion that will make it usable with almost any advanced fantasy roleplaying system.

I will keep everyone posted here at www.fuzzyheroes.com as to the progress of the module, which is over halfway done.

Thanks for reading.
My name is Broccoli, for we are many.
BroccoliRage

Re: Shattered Phalanx Enterprises!

Postby deimos3428 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:00 pm

BroccoliRage wrote:With the help of the incomparable Chris Clark of the world renowned Inner City Games company, I am pleased to announce that I will starting my own line of roleplaying products!

Awesome news, and PM sent.
deimos3428

Postby Kersus » Thu May 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Sweet! Don't hesitate to pimp your products out on Triple Oak Leaftoo!

So how did Chris help out?
[url=http://www.facebook.com/groups/tripleoakleaf][i]Become a Furiously Eclectic Facebooker![/i][/url]
Kersus

Postby BroccoliRage » Thu May 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Mostly advice. :)
BroccoliRage

Postby Kersus » Sat May 23, 2009 12:51 am

The wise man! Best of luck BroccoliRage and I look forward to your products! Neat company name BTW.

Will this first product be a print product, POD, PDF?
[url=http://www.facebook.com/groups/tripleoakleaf][i]Become a Furiously Eclectic Facebooker![/i][/url]
Kersus

Postby BroccoliRage » Sun May 24, 2009 7:58 am

IT will be pdf. I apologize for my late reply.

And thanks for the well wishing!
BroccoliRage

Postby Darius » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 am

What system did you originally use when designing your game world? Was it Mazes and Minotaurs, AD&D, your own system?
Darius

Postby BroccoliRage » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:49 pm

I used the system found in Ritual of The Golden Eyes within the module, but for design reference purposes I used second edition AD&D. However, the module is not specifically for that system and was designed in such a way that conversion to any fantasy system should be feasible.:)
BroccoliRage

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 pm

We may very well test it here using "that game system I can still play but can't talk about".

:D
XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Darius » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 pm

I think you answered it when you said 2E, but just to be clear I was not asking what system the module was written in. You said that this module comes from your own game world. I assumed you did not use the Ritual of the Golden Eye system when you designed your world (but maybe you did).

So I just wanted to know what system you used and played with when you originally designed your world before you decided to write this module.
Darius

Postby Darius » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Chris wrote:We may very well test it here using "that game system I can still play but can't talk about".

That's funny, because that game is in a place where people can't play it but can only talked about it :P
Darius

Postby deimos3428 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Darius wrote:
Chris wrote:We may very well test it here using "that game system I can still play but can't talk about".

That's funny, because that game is in a place where people can't play it but can only talked about it :P

You guys are too funny. :D
deimos3428

Postby BroccoliRage » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:07 am

Darius wrote:I think you answered it when you said 2E, but just to be clear I was not asking what system the module was written in. You said that this module comes from your own game world. I assumed you did not use the Ritual of the Golden Eye system when you designed your world (but maybe you did).

So I just wanted to know what system you used and played with when you originally designed your world before you decided to write this module.

The game world, Gaia, was originally designed for first edition AD&D.
BroccoliRage

Postby Darius » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:16 am

Did you use AD&D classes or did you end up making your own for your game world?
Darius

Postby BroccoliRage » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:03 pm

I made one class of my own for my home version. But my personal version would violate IP rights if I published it.
BroccoliRage

Next

Return to General stuff