Quick Update....

Yes, we're giong to start gaming here within a week to ten days. This forum is the place to find out when, where, how to, and what to play!

Quick Update....

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:43 pm

I am and have been embroiled here at ICGD in the creation of a pair of adventures for GaryCon 2012... and the first is nearing rough draft completion: False Prints.

The second will also be started this week, with any luck. Jim Ward was to edit False Prints as having worked with Jim recently on several other projects, I feel his additions to the work would be of great value. Unfortunately, Jim has been hospitalized again. If you wish to help, go to

http://bailoutthewardenfund.bbnow.org/

Yikers. Jim and I have gotten pretty close in the last year, and it is my ferverent hope that this is a minor hiccup, rather than anything major. Jim has been struggling with health issues for the past couple of years, but has been markedly better in recent months. Before you ask... I don't have any details as yet.

Wish him the best gang. I know I do.
XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Quick Update....

Postby Darius » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I know you really like to support Garycon, but do you have any non-Garycon projects that will be coming out? It seems like FH 2E was the last thing ICGD put out.
Darius

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Indeed it was.

Yes, I still have Lance on the immediate to-do list. A lot of that work is already done, but much also remains. I have spent a lot of time on Eldritch projects over the last six months, and am in the midst of tying up non-eldritch projects as we speak.

The current to-do list order is:
The False Prints for GaryCon
Mission Critical (adventure) for GaryCon
Forest of Deceit (adventure for EE)
Two short stories, fantasy venue and most likely drawn from the old DF campaign for EE
Finish Lance core rules
Finish Lance shipbuilding rules
1st pass on Lance equipment update
2nd pass on Lutus microgame
Preliminary outline on The Lands of Igpay mini-campaign seting (generic fantasy setting)
...and then I have some more EE work.

Wish me luck. I hope to be on the short stories by Monday, altho that is most likely wishful thinking.
XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Darius » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:36 pm

If you are looking for something else to do, or something you can complete in a short amount of time, I have some things for you to do ;)
Darius

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 pm

You need to be spanked.

:D :lol:
XXOOCC
Chris
Site Admin

Return to General stuff