PitS QSR

What started out as our first published game back in 1982, the Inner City RPG, has grown up and gotten, if anything, even more action-packed with time. Find out about the new version of Inner City - Playin' in the Streets (PitS) here.

Moderator: Chris

PitS QSR

Postby Darius » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 pm

So when are the quick start rules/sample/'lite' version going to be available for download?

No stores in the area carry ICGD books so I can't go read them at the local store.
Darius

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Oh sure - as soon as I start on 4 other projects, you want to know about this one!

Actually, wer only printed 250 of the first printing, and I want to make some changes. The re-write is already complete.

...but the changes have not been input to the layout.

A return to this project, with online gaming and quickstart rules, is planned for Spring of '09.

This quarter we have:
Castle Wolfmoon - Ghosts of the Past (levels 1-4)
Fuzzy Heroes 2E
Fuzzy Heroes - Genesis of a Hero (novel)
Feudal Effort (board game)
At Full Tilt (microgame)

...and as good as I am, I think that's about what we'll accomplish :D

I'm also writing an adventure and a sourcebook for ClovenFruit Games Afterworlds RPG, and with a bit of luck, I hope to be working with Kerry Burgoine on some of his Adventurer game materials.

Yikers, heh?

I'm going to migrate this to the "general" forum, but feel free to post here as well..

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Deogolf » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Chris wrote:Oh sure - as soon as I start on 4 other projects, you want to know about this one!

Actually, wer only printed 250 of the first printing, and I want to make some changes. The re-write is already complete.

...but the changes have not been input to the layout.

A return to this project, with online gaming and quickstart rules, is planned for Spring of '09.

This quarter we have:
Castle Wolfmoon - Ghosts of the Past (levels 1-4)
Fuzzy Heroes 2E
Fuzzy Heroes - Genesis of a Hero (novel)
Feudal Effort (board game)
At Full Tilt (microgame)

...and as good as I am, I think that's about what we'll accomplish :D

I'm also writing an adventure and a sourcebook for ClovenFruit Games Afterworlds RPG, and with a bit of luck, I hope to be working with Kerry Burgoine on some of his Adventurer game materials.

Yikers, heh?

I'm going to migrate this to the "general" forum, but feel free to post here as well..

XXOOCC

I'm just happy that CW is going to see the light of day!! 8)
Deogolf

Postby Chris » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 am

Me too - it has been a long time coming.

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion