A New Resurgence in players

This forum is for the discussion of all things Fuzzy Heroes; from rules questions to new products, as well as events, promotions and giveaways. If you're looking to have questions on Fuzzy Heroes answered, this is the place.

Moderator: Chris

A New Resurgence in players

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:57 pm

Got the shock of my life today. A potential customer in Swutzerland, hoping I could find a method for placing a Fuzzy Heroes Book within his hot little hands, sent me this link:

http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/11/roleplaying-wit.html

Suffice to say that it made my day.

For those wondering... I am working on a second edition NOW, for a hoped for release in April of next year.

...and we have about 150 of the original left. There are no plans to reprint the original.... just the second edition. All of the add-on books from first edition will be 100% compatible with second edition. The idea is to expand the game ever so slightly, not radically change it.

I do enjoy the thought that I might be making my own small mark on the world from time to time. :D

XXOOCC
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Greg Ellis » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 pm

Well done, Chris.

That's great exposure for your game.

Geek Dad has a good-sized audience, from what I understand. I often refer to his reviews when searching for computer games for my own kids.
Greg Ellis

Postby Chris » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 pm

BTW.. we have some plans for source material on the rpg front - will you have time to play as it all comes together? I'll offer several systems for use, and will use whatever the majority of the players wish as a backgroun d system as we'll be making fairly generic (readily adaptable) source material ...

....and its just not the same w/o Greg :D.

XXOOCC
Last edited by Chris on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The guy that runs this chicken outfit.
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Greg Ellis » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:56 pm

I will try, Chris. We've been going through a crazy-busy patch at work lately, stretching out over a few months now. Hopefully things will slow down over the holiday break.
Greg Ellis

Return to What's New?